Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Welcome



Hello there, World!

Welcome to Ryan Ong Music! As you can see in the title, I am an avid fan of music particularly classical music. I am not the best guitarist around, but I would love to share my little story about my life in music.

I wasn't born in a family who does music. My dad is a self-employed engineering who started a stainless steel business with his friends in 1988. My mom is a full-time homemaker. None of my three siblings are into playing music, so I am standing alone on my feet. My goal is to inspire people who come across my life and be inspired by other people who are passionate about guitar music. My long-term goal is to become a musician and be able to play to as many people as possible.

I will be blogging about all things music and a drop of personal life. I want to thank you for reading about my life and my journey to my music dream.

Have a great day!

Yours Sincerely,
Ryan Dylan Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...